Just Some of the Products River Ink Printing and Signs Ltd. Can Provide You:
And so much more..
Custom cut decals and full vinyl wraps
Let us know the make and model of vehicle or boat, a brief description of what you are looking for, or preferred dimensions and placement if you are looking to have a decal made.
SIGNS | WIDE FORMAT PRINTING
River Ink Printing and Signs Ltd. helps you get noticed with all of your signage needs from 54″ Wide Format Printing services to any type or creative signage or decal needs.
We help your business get the proper signage it needs to display what people need to see. Especially at driving by at at least 50km/h. We have been designing signs of all kinds for over 15 years now & we know the importance of such exposure.
With our in house fabrication, printing, laminating, cutting, installations & design River Ink Printing and Signs Ltd. makes this location your One Stop Advertising Shop.
River Ink Printing and Signs Ltd. (formerly R.H. Printing), started as a home business with one press, and has grown to a fully functional printing and bindery shop, running for over 30 years out of Campbell River, B.C.
Our full range of products and services for all of your paper printing needs, from pre-press, to post-press we are with you every step of the way!
All files should be submitted as PDFs. We do NOT accept Word documents, as they do not hold their fonts, or formatting when opened on different computers. There are PDF converters online that are available for free, to ensure things are printed exactly as they look on your screen. Other acceptable formats include .ai ; .eps; .jpeg (for photos) ; packaged InDesign folders.
Is Your File Print-Ready Checklist:
- Preferably, your file should be a PDF. Other acceptable formats are JPGS (photographs), EPS, and AI
- Built to finished size (no bleeds) or finished size plus 1/8” (with bleeds)
- Colour profile is CMYK (with the exception for photo files)
- No critical information inside the safety zone (within 1/8” of the edge of the paper edge)
- All solid black areas are 100% K and not CMYK mixed
- All pictures are a minimum of 200 DPI in resolution at the finished print size
- All fonts are outlined or supplied separately if providing a file-type other than PDF
- If you are sending an uncommon font, please insure to package and imbed it in your file
- Do not have boarders to frame your file, as slight movements during printing can cut off, or make your final piece appear uneven.
We design and print a wide range of wedding invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes, and embellishments. From basic to specialty, we can add great enhancements like metallic foiling, die cut shapes, and tear-away RSVP cards! We provide custom wedding packages based on your needs- from basic invitations, to entire day-of printing needs such as table numbers, menus, direction signs, and seating charts. Please contact us today and let us know what you are interested in and we will create your custom wedding package!
Heat Pressed Garment Printing is a printing technique that uses die cut vinyls or printed vinyls and a heat press machine which is engineered to imprint a design or graphic on a substrate, such as a t-shirt, with the application of heat and pressure for a preset period of time. While heat presses are often used to apply designs to fabrics, they can also be used to imprint designs on mugs, plates, jigsaw puzzles, fabrics, phone cases, glass, and other substrates & products.
With heat pressing we can do a minimum of (6) T-Shirt or small run orders, with a variety of different types of vinyls or printables.
We offer full colour to just lettering on your favorite shirt or jersey. You can either bring us in a garment to print on or we can order you the stock through our suppliers.
(Note: We do not stock every colour)